- Combined 32/64 bit version, supports Win 98SE/ME/2k/XP/MCE/2003/XP64 and Vista/Windows 7 x86/x64
Changes since version 2.10 beta 1:
- Fix a number of relatively minor application compatibility problems.
- Remove item redundancies in the GUI WDM device tree. Fix issue that certain configurations (e.g. “Disable all outputs”) would not be saved/restored.
- Improve audio device surprise removal recovery. Now typically the response to removal/re-insertion of an (USB, …) audio device would be to recover from the event and resume audio streaming.
- Workaround for full-duplex issue with Realtek HD audio drivers on certain Acer laptops.
- General, but minor performance improvements under Vista and Win7.
- Default audio device configuration changed to skip HDMI audio.