- 2.11 Release Candidate
Changes since version 2.11 Beta 1:
- Make an effort to take back control over blocked (“unavailable”) audio devices.
- Fix minor resource leak.
- Fix regression in 2.11 Beta 1: Function of the “Always Resample” checkbox was inverted.
- Remove excess outputlatency under the followingconditions: (1)64 bit host (2)upsampling 44.1 -> 48kHz (3)WaveRT polling mode.
- Fix output audio glitches in 64 bit version when upsampling by integral factor.
- Fix a4apanel64 crash on exit (not that anyone would have noticed).
Leave a Reply