– Note that more localizations may be added as soon as I get in sync with folks who volunteered! –
Changes since version 2.8 beta 2:
- No longer faults with SB X-Fi under Vista.
- General Vista compatibility improved.
- Improved WDM enumerator display of device names.
- Add ability to recover from surprise removal of USB audio devices.
- Some fine tuning of WaveRT implementation.
- Agressive device re-ordering (as of beta 2) softened down somewhat. Analog outputs should still be listed before SPDIF ones, though.
- More minor improvements, most of which mainly serve to increase fault tolerance, others may change the world as we know it, but, alas, over time I had forgotten which ones and in what way exactly.
Leave a Reply