Changes since version 2.9:
- Workaround for a VIA HD Audio driver issue under XP.
- Fix two 64 bit compatibility issues that could have prevented it from working at all.
- Improve performance (latency) of USB audio class devices in Windows 7.
- Improve latency compensation accuracy of USB audio class devices in XP and Vista.
- Re-enable WaveRT event mode for Windows 7 WOW64. Used to be broken in Vista (ksthunk.sys), fixed in Windows 7.
- The control panel now remembers the previous selection in the device tree view.
- Improve input-output synchronization in a certain number of device aggregation scenarios.
- Minor changes, this and that – as usual…
Leave a Reply